A creative twist on a classic. The martini is an iconic cocktail and traditionally contains gin and dry vermouth, but this variation uses Batch #2 of our Dirty Bird, which provides a wonderful savoury note from the rosemary that was included in the distillation.
- 75ml Dirty Bird Batch #2
- 15ml Dolin Dry Vermouth
- Rosemary or Thyme Sprig
- Pre-chill Dirty Bird, Dry Vermouth and mixing glass in the fridge
- Combine Dirty Bird and Dolin Dry Vermouth in the mixing glass
- Add ice to the mixing glass and stir for 15-30 seconds
- Using a hawthorn or julep strainer, strain liquid into a chilled coupé
- Garnish with a rosemary or thyme sprig
The Dirty Bird Martini will go cloudy. Don’t be alarmed as this is just the essential oils from the citrus coming out of solution. The drink will become clear again as the drink loses its chill!